Magic 107.7 Easter Egg Hunt
Location: Reiter Park, Longwood, FL (301 W. Warren Ave, Longwood, FL 32750)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2016
Times: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Parking: City of Longwood will assist with parking
Bunny Breakfast Information:
Hop over to the Longwood Community Building for breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Enjoy all you can eat pancakes, along with 2 sausage patties, juice, coffee, milk and water. Breakfast will be served between 8:30-10:30 with seatings taking place every 30 minutes.
Bring a camera with you for pictures with the Easter Bunny.
20 years ago the Magic 107.7 Easter Egg Hunt was started as the Lake Mary Easter Egg Hunt and was located at Lake Mary City Hall. A couple of years later it was renamed to the Seminole County Easter Egg Hunt. It stayed at the Lake Mary City Hall for 7 years before it was relocated to other places (i.e. Reiter Park in Longwood, Trotwood Park and Central Winds in Winter Springs along with UCF in 2009). In 2006 the hunt was renamed to the Magic 107.7 Easter Egg Hunt and has grown from an attendance of only a few hundred people to over 10,000 in 2015. This year the hunt is at Reiter Park in Longwood once again.
As you come to the Magic 107.7 Easter Egg Hunt, we are asking that you would please consider donating to The Sharing Center.
Please bring one or more of the following with you to help homeless families:
- individually wrapped toothbrushes
- small tubes of toothpaste
- travel size deodorants
- individually wrapped toilet paper
- travel size shampoo and conditioner
- disposable razors
- small bars of soap
- wet wipes
- pop top canned items
- canned hams
- beef jerky
- ready to eat pudding/jell-o
- hot chocolate
- instant coffee
- can openers
- bug spray
- ziploc bags (sandwich and snack size)
Look at what there is to do:
- More than 18,000 eggs to hunt
- 20 Booths that are completely free of charge
- Bring your camera for pictures with the Easter Bunny
- Easter Basket Competitions – Make or decorate an Easter Basket and bring it with you. After your hunt, drop by the Judging Tent for our judges to admire your creation. Awards will be presented at Noon, at the stage area.
- And so much more,
The best part is there is no cost to participate in the hunts, basket competitions, booths or parking. Concessions will be sold to satisfy your appetite.
We are sensitive to your privacy and if you or one of your family members is pictured on this site and would like to be removed, please e-mail the event coordinator and we will remove the picture as soon as possible.